doctor who, hp, sherlock, music, rock climbing & other outdoor stuff...
Lena Headey always dresses like the head of a vaguely post-apocalyptic punk enclave who has to dress well because the punk enclave demands it but who has clearly barely ground out her cigarette butt on the hand of a willing underling before the picture was taken.
Genevieve Valentine (x)
I am flat serious about this, though:
2014 Emmys - Cocktail hour at the punk enclave, drinking blood-of-my-enemies-tinis and showing off jewelry made from the teeth of all those who partied too hard.
2012 Emmys - peignoir’ed for a quiet evening at home with the punk enclave, sipping moonshine and declaring anarchy.
2011 Emmys - Formalwear for an ambassadorial outing to represent the interests of Punk Enclave on the diplomatic scene. [Her clutch purse carries nothing but four pairs of bras knuckles - one set for her, and one set in case she a) wears out the first set or b) runs across someone cool who could use brass knuckles.]
2013 Emmys - It’s Garden Picnic Day at the punk enclave! (You can tell from the shoes; turns out even a punk enclave wouldn’t wear white after Labor Day.)
300: Rise of an Empire premiere - Casual Friday at the punk enclave.
And the 2014 SAG Awards - The specific but sublime “Oh, we’re posing for more pictures? Well, I hope you look at this dress until you puke, how’s that sound?” Day at the punk enclave.
Edward Gorey Illustrations from a 1960 edition of War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells, published by Looking Glass Library.
Yes. That’s right, you heard me right the first time.
Beautiuful 3D Futurama
Created by Alexey Zakharov
we need a word for that feeling when you’re reading a Terry Pratchett novel and you know he just made a really clever reference but you have no idea what it’s about or even what you would google to figure it out and you just have to hope that somewhere down the line you’ll be in a class or reading a book or watching an old movie and they’ll bring up the thing and you’ll be like ohhhhhh that’s what it was
- book one: professor mcgonnagal and the you put a WHAT in our WHERE albus
- book two: professor mcgonnagal and the we have a WHAT IN OUR WHERE ALBUS
- book three: professor mcgonnagal and the ministry is sending us WHAT because of WHO
- book four: professor mcgonnagal and the ARE YOU SHITTING ME ALBUS
- book five: professor mcgonnagal and the we have WHO telling us to do WHAT
- book six: professor mcgonnagal and the albus do something NO NOT THAT
- book seven: professor mcgonnagal and the I FINALLY GET TO BLOW SHIT UP THANK YOU WIZARD GOD