doctor who, hp, sherlock, music, rock climbing & other outdoor stuff...
- book one: professor mcgonnagal and the you put a WHAT in our WHERE albus
- book two: professor mcgonnagal and the we have a WHAT IN OUR WHERE ALBUS
- book three: professor mcgonnagal and the ministry is sending us WHAT because of WHO
- book four: professor mcgonnagal and the ARE YOU SHITTING ME ALBUS
- book five: professor mcgonnagal and the we have WHO telling us to do WHAT
- book six: professor mcgonnagal and the albus do something NO NOT THAT
- book seven: professor mcgonnagal and the I FINALLY GET TO BLOW SHIT UP THANK YOU WIZARD GOD
“One thing I am certain of, I do not want to be betrayed, but that’s quite hard to say casually, at the beginning of a relationship. It’s not a word people use very often, which confuses me, because there are different kinds of infidelity, but betrayal is betrayal wherever you find it. By betrayal, I mean promising to be on your side, and then being on somebody else’s.”
― Jeanette Winterson, Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit
“They had me in these tiny underwear things that held NOTHING in. So when I lift my leg there, that is everyone’s real reaction. Look at Allison Bree’s face. That’s real!” - Joel McHale
look at Danny (Abed)
Always in character, Danny is.
✯Good Omens Fancast✯
Aziraphale // Richard AyoadeThis post was the most perfect Aziraphale & Crowley casting headcanon I’ve seen and it got me thinking about my Good Omens fancast again! (WIP)
Crowley // Sendhil Ramamurthy
Anathema Device // Oona Chaplin
Newton Pulsifer // Colin Morgan
Shadwell // Dylan Moran
I really like this casting. New Headcanon acquired.
“Do you know what people really want? Everyone, I mean. Everybody in the world is thinking: I wish there was just one other person I could really talk to, who could really understand me, who’d be kind to me. That’s what people really want, if they’re telling the truth.”
― Doris Lessing, The Golden Notebook
I suppose earlier generations had to sit through all this huffing and puffing with the invention of television, the phone, cinema, radio, the car, the bicycle, printing, the wheel and so on, but you would think we would learn the way these things work, which is this:
1) everything that’s already in the world when you’re born is just normal;
2) anything that gets invented between then and before you turn thirty is incredibly exciting and creative and with any luck you can make a career out of it;
3) anything that gets invented after you’re thirty is against the natural order of things and the beginning of the end of civilisation as we know it until it’s been around for about ten years when it gradually turns out to be alright really.
Apply this list to movies, rock music, word processors and mobile phones to work out how old you are.
douglas adams writing about technology in 1999.
I love celebrity encounters. The best was in a hotel in London.
I was in the lobby and saw Lucy Liu. She’s, like, this tall. She looked up at me and saw a tag sticking out the back of my sweater. She reached up, tucked it in, and said, ‘Now you’re perfect.’
I would die on a battlefield for Lucy Liu.